If your app reports an error after the WiFi connection, please try the following steps:
- Pull to refresh
- Move your Natede closer to your router
After that, try to connect your Natede to a hotspot network:
- If you tried to connect your Natede before, make sure to eliminate your device from the app.
- Reset your Natede with the button under the base
- Create a hotspot network with your smartphone.
- Connect your Natede to the hotspot network.
- After that, you can switch the WiFi network to your home WiFi
Moreover, make sure that:
- Your WiFi network has a 2.4GHz frequency. You can try to change the frequency of your router or, if it's dual-band, create a new WiFi network with a 2.4GHz frequency. Natede only works with 2.4GHz frequency.
- Your WiFi password isn't too long (max 32 characters).
- You have iOS 11.0 or later & Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later.
- On your WiFi settings, you have a channel 11 or lower. You can learn more about channels in this article: http://bit.ly/3aY1wwm
If you need more help, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.