Shelfy's battery has a life of about 5 years. In the interest of sustainability, when the battery has run out you will be able to purchase a new one directly from us. Just write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The battery model is INB3.6-104E2 (3.6V, 10.4 Ah) from Guangdong Superpack Technology Co., Ltd.
Quick instructions for battery replacement:
- Take Shelfy out of the refrigerator, place it on a dry surface and let it acclimatize for about 30 minutes.
- Manually remove the back shell containing the filter from the main body. Lift off the 4 screw cover caps by manually helping yourself with a flathead screwdriver, taking care not to scratch the plastic.
- Unscrew the 4 screws (part number STP320300120) with a PH1 Phillips screwdriver.
- Lift up the plastic shell, place it to the side paying attention to the wiring and disconnect the battery connector.
- Pull out the battery and follow the instructions in the DISPOSAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE ELECTRICAL PART OF THE PRODUCT section of the User's Manual [link] for proper disposal.
- Take the new battery INB3.6-104E2, 3.6 V 10.4 Ah and place it in the prepared compartment taking care to position it with the cable toward the connector side.
- Route the cable through the appropriate slot.
- Insert the connector and reassemble the shell.
- Tighten the 4 screws until you make sure the two shells are perfectly aligned.
- Replace the caps and reassemble the rear shell containing the filter.