We recommend washing Shelfy's filter once a month to ensure maximum effectiveness, possibly when you put it on charge so you don't forget about it.
To wash the filter, just follow these simple steps:
- Open the shells and remove the filter by picking it up by the edges and taking care to handle it with clean gloves;
- Rinse the filter under running water, making sure to clean both sides for about 10 seconds each;
- Remove excess water by gently draining the filter;
- Lay the filter on a clean cloth and leave it until the excess water is totally removed. It is advisable to let the filter dry under sunlight;
- Put the filter back inside the shell, always handling it with clean gloves.
When the filter is washed, we also recommend wiping a clean, slightly dampened cloth over the outside of the Shelfy shells to clean them.