If you can't see your WiFi network in the list, try these steps:
- Remove Shelfy from the refrigerator and move it closer to the router
- On the WiFi network list page, refresh by dragging down
- Reset Shelfy and try again
- Make sure your connection is stable at that time
Also remember to check your router's compatibility, so make sure:
- Your WiFi network is set to a frequency of 2.4 GHz. You can try changing the frequency of your router or, if it is dual-band, create a new WiFi network with a 2.4 GHz frequency. Shelfy only works with a 2.4 GHz frequency.
- Also check that your WiFi network is set to channel 11 or lower in the settings.
- You are not using a WiFi extension. Shelfy does not currently support some of them.
Please note: You can also connect the device via hotspot, however, it is preferable to use a home network as the phone should be in constant proximity to the device. Also, a hotspot connection is not as stable and long-lasting as that of a fixed router.