Carbon monoxide is a colorless, tasteless gas produced by the incomplete combustion of carbon, often from gas appliances, stoves and motor vehicles. Exposure to CO can lead to symptoms such as headaches, dizziness and nausea. Carbon monoxide monitoring is crucial to preventing CO poisoning and ensuring safe environments for daily living.

Sources of CO include gas appliances, stoves, motor vehicles and other combustion sources.

If the level is high, in addition to ventilating the room, we recommend ensuring that gas appliances are properly maintained.

Keep the level below 1 mg/m3.


Still have questions?

Contact us - +39 3457904690
Our customer support team is available from 9:00 to 18:00 Central European Time (CET) from Monday to Friday.